Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tell me tell me lies!

In what ways do Fleetwood Mac speak to you?

Honestly, I think they are just wonderful, and I hereby call upon all Embarrassing LPs members (as hopelessly slack as they are, mind you) to join the pledge: "We will endeavour in every way possible to add to the amount of Fleetwood Mac in our collection [subject to existing rules, clauses, sub-clauses and quotients, as defined by the authors of this site]."

Seriously, it can't be a bad thing. And that ain't no sweet, sweet little lie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

Count me in, dude. Rumors is just a click on eBay away. I can feel it.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pete i am proud of you for that post. i was raised on fleetwood mac (and rod stewart, bonnie raitt, doc watson, any and all combinations of crosby, stills, nash, and young, and while we're on the neils i'll throw in mr. diamond as well... oh god now i understand the adult i have become) and i whole-heartedly support them.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home